Create the grid you need
- Custom grid size and origin
- Set up major and minor grid layers with discrete line color, opacity, and style settings
- Label your grid lines with numbers or leters
- Include a background color or image
- Drag & drop, copy & paste, or save your grid to a file
Stop wasting time making project-specific grids from scratch. Let PixelGriddle handle your grids while you get back to creating!
Photoshop users: Copying and pasting images with transparency will result in an opaque background. You'll get better results if you save your grid to a file and open it directly in Photoshop.
Minimum System Requirements:
| Questions and Support
If you have questions, visit PixelGriddle Support for answers. The Splasm Forum is another great place to find answers from helpful users and Splasm support.
And, as always, you can contact us directly via email at email@example.com.