Splasm Software Discussions

a user community for the betterment of Splasmkind
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:20 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:32 am 

Hi, You allow us to select credit and debit colors (green and Red ) or any other color and that's good ,BUT I find it frustrating because I set an opening balance (credit ) in green and thats ok showing green on amount and balance But subsequent entries in the balance all show in red (debit) unless I make it a credit amount while this is correct in amounts if my overall balance is still in credit it should be showing green ..... I have had to move the settings in credits and debits to both show black so its uniform, can you not program the balance column to read in green credit if overall balance is in fact in credit and only show in red debit when its in debit :( :(

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:12 am 
Administrator
Administrator

At this time, the overall color for an Entry line is based off the kind of transaction. So, the balance gets colored the same as everything else. We're already looking into adding a Preference for setting the Balance color independent of the overall Entry color, though.

http://www.splasm.com

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:31 pm 

Hi , Thanks for the quick reply,

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:51 pm 

Hi I am Back again, I have been running through ALL the posts and I see my concern has been raised countless times before me,we really do need a green credit or red debit in the running balance . Its so frustrating to enter a credit and for it to show as a red in balance column ..... other than that so far, after one day of use it pretty good and I come from quicken deluxe 2000 (the best quicken version before INTUIT started messing about with it and turning it into a hopeless mess on its future upgrade path) well done.