Splasm Software Discussions

a user community for the betterment of Splasmkind
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:34 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:13 am 

Listen,
I have mentioned this before and I know that you have to get check printing going first and syncing with iPhones, etc. But…you know how wonderful it is to do a filtered search on a category on the main register, go to print it and get a choice between entry font and shrink to fit page (I like landscape printing) and all the split data even shows on the printout. I like to sometimes use the shrink to fit font because of the number of pages you need to print out for one search on a category. Also, sometimes you need the smaller shrink font to get the whole description line to show instead of 132434253545252… truncated! So the fit to page, landscape with the subtotal at the bottom of the printout is great.

Good job!!! :D

Now, if I go to All Accounts and Summary and do a filtered search on a category, I get similar results BUT it uses only the entry font size. Things are great about this, but each category printout can go 20 pages!!!!!!!!
Please, please, please have it where in the printer dialogue box one can choose entry font (for bar graphs especially) or for long summaries on filtered category, be able to use the small font where the font is the same size as shrink to fit page in the register so that you can printout a whole category with splits on half the number of pages.

Multi-filtered searching could be a distant goal too in Summary. But wish you would fix this font up sooner than later. It is the only thing wrong that keeps me from using summary on all accounts and filtered search…too large a font and too many pages per filtered category. :lol: Love this app.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:40 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

We've definitely got your request for the Summary font-size adjustments when printing on the list. So, we're going to look into adding that for a future release, but, you're very right that it'll probably be something that has to wait until after we finish up the syncing and check-printing capabilities slated for upcoming updates.

http://www.splasm.com