Traveling to and from work, while exercising, or waiting in line - find your smile in a book with Audiobook Builder!
Audiobook Builder makes it easy to turn audio CDs and files into audiobooks for your iPhone®, iPad®, or other Apple® devices. Join audio, create enhanced chapter stops, adjust quality settings, and let Audiobook Builder handle the rest. When it finishes you get one or a few audiobook tracks in Books, Music, or iTunes® instead of hundreds or even thousands of music tracks!
- Import directly from audio CDs: As you import, Audiobook Builder automatically ejects each CD and asks for the next one.
- Join the audio files you already have: Already ripped your CDs? Don’t suffer through it again. Drag your audio tracks straight to Audiobook Builder. If they're in M4A or M4B and their audio formats match well enough, Audiobook Builder can quickly join them instead of re-encoding. Audiobook Builder supports other common audio formats, like MP3, as well.
- Create enhanced chapter stops: Give your audiobooks that special touch by grouping your audio files into chapters with custom names and artwork. Plus, Apple devices usually give you controls to move quickly between chapters while playing your audiobooks.
- Choose your own quality settings: Get started with Audiobook Builder’s built-in quality presets or customize your audio settings to your personal taste.
- Select AAC or HE-AAC encoding: Use AAC and get the highest quality at higher data rates, great for music-heavy works when you have storage to spare, or go with HE-AAC and hear excellent quality at lower data rates, perfect for spoken word audiobooks.
- Send your audiobooks to Music: Drag and drop straight from Music or iTunes to Audiobook Builder and build directly to Books, Music, or iTunes.
- Start now, finish later: When you add audio to Audiobook Builder it’s copied to a document file, so you’re free to start a project now, take a break, and return later to finish up. You can even move projects between Macs!
Version 2.1.2 • 22.6 MB
Easy listening: Download Audiobook Builder and process the first 20 minutes of a few of your audiobooks for free, then try the results on your iPhone, iPad, iPod®, or on your Mac in Books, Music, or iTunes.
|Audiobook Builder Help
Version 2.1.2 • 2.5 MB
Audiobook Builder's built-in documentation in a standalone PDF document you can search and print.