Wondering how to make the most of your video-capable iPod® or Apple TV™? Looking for an easy way to make your video clips work with iTunes®? Need a general-purpose MPEG-4 and H.264 export tool? Not sure how to get the best results from QuickTime® Pro?
Say 'howdy pardner' to ViddyUp!, the iPod & Apple TV video wrangler.
ViddyUp! is the easy way to load up your iPod or Apple TV with home movies or content from around the web. Just drag your clips to the ViddyUp! window, tweak a setting or two (if you want), then let ViddyUp! get to work. iPod or Apple TV-friendly versions of each clip show up in a special playlist in iTunes, ready to sync.
ViddyUp! easily handles dozens of files with its batch processing mode and even works with MPEG muxed audio. And, with the Custom encoding option, you’re free to create MPEG-4 and H.264 files for iPod, Apple TV, iTunes, Podcasts or the Web. It's up to you!
Here's what ViddyUp! can do:
- Works with all QuickTime-compatible files, and then some, but doesn't require QuickTime Pro.
- Creates MPEG-4 and H.264 files for iPod or Apple TV. You decide between MPEG-4's quick processing and average quality and H.264's slower performance and outstanding quality.
- Batch processing
- MPEG muxed audio support
- Cropping - choose from automatic 4:3, constrained 4:3 and manual.
- High-quality presets for iPod
- Low-quality presets for Podcasts
- H.264 single-pass and multi-pass, with better multi-pass performance than other QuickTime-based solutions.
- Sets each video clip's poster frame during encoding
- Sends each file to a special ViddyUp! playlist in iTunes.
|Minimum System Requirements:||Pricing:|
Come and visit the ViddyUp! support page for assistance. ViddyUp! 1.x is free for registered Podner 1.x users. Download and install the latest version of ViddyUp! and it will automatically recognize your Podner 1.x license and preferences.
Version 1.8.4, 4.1 mb
The iPod video wrangler. Download ViddyUp! and convert the first 2.5 minutes of a few of your video clips, then try the results in iTunes or on your iPod.
|DivX, XVID Support
DivX Decoder, a free part of the DivX trial at divx.com/divx/mac/download.
|FLV (YouTube), AC-3, Matroska Support
To download and save YouTube and Google Videos on your Mac, you can visit keepvid.com.
|WMV (Windows Media) Support
Download Windows Media® Components for QuickTime, by Flip4Mac™.
|Ogg Vorbis Support
Xiph QuickTime Components (XiphQT) provides support for the Ogg Vorbis format.